January 02, 2012

tell Mr.2 we will cook boiled sweet potato later ;)

Mood: and because blue boys do fall every now & then 
Dear Blog,
Hey Blog this is my first  Entry for 2012
Dear 2011, you were a so so year but i must admit i was in love with you 
It was a bit of an up and down year for me
I guess it was more of a learning year  
I will always be thankful for all the wonderful things that 
happened & I feel lucky to be with such loving people 
I found myself  
staring at the blue frosty sky 
i feel at peace with myself 
A dream Like state
which is a more then i can ask for
I feel like i don't need anything 
for i have all the things i need to keep myself sane 
Recently i did my annual cleaning slash room improvement 
its still a work in progress but i'm loving it so far 
reorganized and repainted my walls
Thats all for now
Kisses A.

No comments:

Post a Comment