November 02, 2011

Tell mr. 25 my hello kitty printed toast needs jam

MooD: They call me quiet but i'm a riot 
Dear Blog,
Hey Blog,
Its November again and i think i'll make my Monthly List 
of Random
 things I want, current obsessions and all sorts of fun stuff 
 Its almost December which means 
Hongkong Trip and Margiela Loving for me yiiiiiiiiiiih i can't wait
A.) Bi Polar and tentacle like hair  
i seriously want these lovelies on my head 
i think wigs should be considered as  a hat 
B.)More Hello Kitty Crap For my house 
1.) A mini oven and coffee maker 
so i can learn something new like baking 
2.) sew sew gently down the seam (i miss u sew much ;) )
i know its just a ordinary sewing machine and the sewing possibilities are limited but who cares 
its too cute argh!
my machine at home :P
C.) FUTURE PROPERTY 
Maison Martin Margiela
My potential lover for 2012
i'm praying that this will be still available this December 
pretty please will see you in Hk soon my loves 
D.) its a desperately important shoe
I need New "fun" shoes for next year my jeremy scott triple tongue is in dire need of vaca time 
i hope these death by cute babies will still be available when we get our Ching chings! 
D.)  Inspirational photos for
November 
Thats All For Now
Kisses A.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know what's your blog about, but it got me cracking like a popcrn xD keep this ish up man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mr. or Ms. anonymous
    just pure random days and sample works :))

    kisses A.

    ReplyDelete