November 20, 2010

In search of magic powers

Mood:  Seduced by the lie of butterflies
Dear Blog,
Just a little Random Update
I feel so bad for not being able to do any posts
its just been a crazy crazy month
im emotionally drained
and to top it off i was sick for 3 weeks
imagine how hard that was to compete while feeling like a dried up veggie 
anywhoos i'm sort of back 
im just taking advantage of the little free time that they gave.
But the good thing is that i lost a lot of weight 
extra skinny please 
SHAMELESS PLUGGING INSERT HERE----------
oOohh and before i forget our show just started airing last monday
its on ETC  every Monday 10pm 
GENERATION MEGA 
im actually excited  :)
the first episode was good  
 I feel all jelly and mushy inside from all the love that i have been receiving from friends, family, co workers and ex lovers 
thank you 
will be sending you guys extra electronic kisses ;)
MY CURRENT MOOD
CocoRosie --- Lemonade 
The Launching 
Gen M. Launching @ Republiq
They made us do a little runway *kape*
Hello kitty glow in the dark jellyfish dress by Willar Mateo
Photos by Juan Rafael Liwanag

Thats all for now
Kisses A.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the lack of updates and feeling sick. I just overcame my sudden cold of 3 days so I can't imagine being sick for 3 weeks!! Hope you feel better soon, love the Hello Kitty ♥

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you're soo skinny! ang hirap mg paliit ng tyan. lol. anyways congrats Anton! I'm so proud of you! I haven't watch the 1st episode yet, sna mapanood ko. I hope you win!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed youuu! I have been slow updating, too. I am so glad you are feeling better. :) :) Love the earring and the dresss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganda mo! sayang thanks ate ah 4 d invite!
    i love u

    ReplyDelete