July 23, 2010

you scream, i scream, we all scream for ice cream

Mood:Blank, i feel..
Dear Blog,
I've Been feeling down for no apparent reason lately.  
I need a little-cheer-me-up-pick-me-up
 its so bad its good pop music moment 
Before 
the sound of pure late 90's techno-pop space dance beat
reminds me so much of my teen years 
defect, 1:15, havoc, rave parties, platforms, underground fashion,   
London,  elephant pants, metallic makeup, tube tops and more 

After 
2009 different side of aqua 
photo from: Link 

thats all for now
Kisses A.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your 5 facts!! #2 was wow-45 kisses!! and #5 has to be another wow!! hehehe your so cute!! i hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that some pre-goth-esque Aqua cheered you up-- feel better! But geezwowwww I can't believe that they've taken a turn for the Tim Burton nowadays-- it's a complete 180!

    Toast with Charmalade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I didn't know Aqua had any new videos. <3

    I hope you feel happier, sooon~ I feel down lots, too. > O<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheer up ! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete