July 12, 2010

If i can't be beautiful i rather just die

Mood: This concealer can hide all my pink nightmares 
Dear blog,
 Last  june 21 Jenny Yrasuegui  was kind enough to invite me to the press  launch of Watsons new product line. I was with my fellow bloggers mike of http://toxicdiscoboy.blogspot.com  and karl of http://totallyinkarlcerating.blogspot.com
The event was held at  The Upper east restaurant at Legaspi Village.
                   They launched 3 skin care lines specifically catered for Asian men and women  
 i have been Using the Products for a few weeks now and im really happy with their new line.
Well , I have very sensitive skin as in i get rashes and break out after using skin products that i am not familiar with.
I used different products from each line and here is my review: 
1.). Watsons Men
 I love the scent of the products . Also being a man, I’m grateful that we are able to have a product that targets our needs. Since we just have a limited number of affordable toners and moisturizers that is available in the market.
A. Hydrating line (blue)
B. Oil control line (green)
which consists of A.) toner B.) facial wash C.)Facial scrub D.) moisturizer 
 my favorite from this line facial scrub and Toner (hydrating line)
2.) Beyond bath  
The eco friendly bath and body products skin care line was quiet a surprise, a luxurious product that is affordable. 
 It’s not harsh yet it does moisturize and nourish my skin plus its organic. Since it’s available in watsons, its easier and more convenient for a spaholics and beauty buff like me. It’s like having a spa at home.
                                 
Product line:
a.)Sunflower gentle bar soap b.)Grapefruit pore cleansing bar soap c.) Nature Glow lighting bar d.)Sunflower soothing soap-free body wash e.) Grapefruit rejuvenating soap-free body wash f.) Nature Glow Lighting soap-free body wash g.) Sunflower Soothing Hand and Body lotion h.)Grapefruit Rejuvenating hand and Body lotion
i.) Sunflower Nurturing shampoo and conditioner j.) Grapfruit Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 
Bunus points 
(100% filipino made) (no animal testing) (100% organic) 
check out their site
www.beyond-bath.com
my top pick from this line  products from Grapefruit line especially the Volumizing Shampoo
3.)Pure beauty 
It is specifically catered for asian women. This line is my favorite amongst the three. I maybe a man but still it was incredible. I love how it deeply moisturizes my face giving it a soft, supple and glowing skin. 
steps to achieve beauty 
Detoxify+Neutralize+energize+ Brighten 
A.) 2-in-1 foam cleanser b.) Pomegranate Antioxidant toner c.)moisturizer: day gel and night cream D.) pomegranate Antioxidant essence 
my favorite from this Line Toner and antioxidant 
essence 
Pure beauty will be available in all watsons beginning August 2010
the goodies
There are a lot of skincare products available in the market that offers women the same thing but since it’s watsons, it offers more than what other product promises. It is affordable and convenient beauty skin care line that is available in all sm department stores nationwide.
price range 500 php and bellow 
all photos from karl and mike ;)
Thats all for now 
Kisses A.

6 comments:

  1. I should get some of this stuff.. it sounds really really good. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay parang bet ko. try ko nga! :) -patricia canlas

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always been hard for me to find a good skincare line for Asian skin so I liked reading your review. Is it available in the States ?

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post Anton! Will surely try these products. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ali,jen and pat thank you!

    @zana its available in watsons stores
    ----Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this post.. becky available na ang watsons men ah. nagkabaligtad kau ni mike. c mike naman mas bet ang men's line . kaw naman ang nagpapakadalaga sa pure beauty. hehe
    bet ko dn purebeauty .. silky xa!

    miss u! see u thur .. PLEASe? hahaha

    ReplyDelete