December 20, 2010

Visions Exhibit

Mood: Cover me in Cream handle me with care 
I'm in your every dream so Love me if you dare  
Dear Blog,
Went to the Visions a beauty and style exhibit  by make-up artist Jake Galvez and hair stylist Buern Rodriguezwith Willar at amber last last week
I would like to send  my electronic 
kisses to Buern & Jake  for an Uber delish  Beauty Exhibit
What we Wore 
willar wearing my reworked white blazer  with paint splatter detail
THE JELLYFISH & AND THE RAINBOW UNICORN 
and My most Favorite piece is from my master Yoda
LOTHO LOTHO 
photo by Gelo Arucan 
So effortless and Organic 
Jolina Magdangal
Styled by Lotho Lotho
Photographed by Seven Barretto
Congrats sis! 
and Ms. Tina D. Looking extra sexy with Mark Orosa
Styled by Myrrh Lao
Photographed by Jeanne Young  
Heres a video of the whole exhibit by Jujiin Samonte
  Shahani Gania


Styled by Matt Gozun
Photographed by Rxandy Capinpin
Tessa Prietto-Valdez
Styled by Rcxy
Photographed by Niccolo Cosme

Heres a video of the whole exhibit by Jujiin Samonte

Thats all For now
Kisses A.

No comments:

Post a Comment