October 23, 2013

ART SHIRT LOOK BOOK ANTON BELARDO 2013

Mood:There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life 
Dear Blog,
Hi Blog 
so before i got sick i was able to release my 2013 art shirt collection
title: Mermaid Memories Vol. 1
 i'm super happy that they're almost all gone 
here's a little look book i made for the said collection
Unisex t-shirts (loose fit) with high quality pigment print 
available only in the philippines 
(for now) 
grab one before its all gone ;)
Pm me in facebook or email me at antonbelardo@gmail.com if interested
PHOTO BY marvie Yap Mulder 
special thanks to Cheska Cadorniga
PRINT 1 COSMIC KITTIES 
*SOLD OUT*

PRINT 2 SWEET BABY 
available sizes and color (XXL,L,XS-GRAY M, XL- BLACK)

PRINT 3 CAT NIP LOVER 
Available sizes and shirt color (XS,S,L,XXL-Gray XL-Black)

Print 4 THE PLANET NEPTUNE 
 available sizes and shirt color (S,XXL-Gray M,XL-Black)

Print 5 MERMAID LIFE 
available sizes and shirt color (Medium-Black)

Print 6 BITTY
available sizes and shirt color (XS,L,XXL- Gray XL-Black)

Print 7 CASTOR AND POLLUX 
 Shirt and totes, *SOLD OUT* :)
Pins Unicorn queen and always be a mermaid *SOLD OUT*
Thats all for now
KISSES A.

7 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I follow your blog since last year, I'm very happy to see you will go on with blogging, I think you are a very great artist and I'm very proud for your t shirt collection, well done!

    Congratulations for your lovely look!

    Kisses, Vanessa (Italy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie :) and thank you for following i just followed back hope your having a lovely day

      Delete
  2. Oh My GAWD! Anton I am dying at all this color explosion of your art! I have to just say that I am so glad to hear and see that you are better, you brighten up my day with, well YOU! I also feel tortured a bit because I want this mermaid tshirt!!!!! Why can't you ship to America, why why why???? I love your work, it's so different than anything out there! Keep creating, you are so beautiful!
    LOVEYOU!!!!!
    XXOOOXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you haven't been blogging Anton, these are flipping amazing. You are so talented. PLEASE can you ship to Australia. I want to buy some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anton, how are you and your family? I heard about what is happening in Philippines and I'm very worried....
    Thinking about you, kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sweetie we are okay.the storm didn't hit us directly but a lot of places here are deeply affected thank you for asking hope everything good with you kiss A.

      Delete