January 06, 2012

Boy with the blue hair Hong kong trip 2011 day 1

Mood: tell mr. 2 to wear sunglasses i'm going to wear my sunshine coated shoes today 
Dear Blog
Hey Blog here are just some Photos from my recent holiday trip
I had ubber fun with ze big sister 
I really Love Hong kong when its December
I love the streets, the cold cold weather and for some reason people 
don't really give a shit .you can wear whatever you want
too bad atsi Misty was not with us this year (which made me miss her more) 
DAY 1
Outfit: Diamond scarf: Gift from zordo, Bag Marc by marc jacobs, reworked oversized hoodie by me random jeans, gray tank top from walgreens , shoes jeremy s. x adidas 
We stayed at Largos Hotel in Nanking street near Nathan road
on our way to Harbor square we saw a swarovsksi shop which is my sisters usual obsession &   and was able to find a piece shes been thinking of for weeks 
and i fell in love again ( i was able to grab a few items from Maison Martin Margiela shop )
when i saw this baby  it said "i Love you" and now we will make lovely history together 
Thats all for now
Kisses A.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the red laces! fancy fancy ;) And those gold shoes at the end are too cool. It's nice to be blogging again and to see all of your lovely & inspiring pictures, dear Anton! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear! the first thing i thought of when i saw those "red & yellow shosies " was MCDONALDS haha glad your back kisses A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your hard work on this site. Kate really loves engaging in research and it's easy to understand why. My partner and i notice all relating to the compelling medium you create efficient things via your blog and even recommend participation from others on that article so our favorite daughter is discovering so much. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. Your doing a fabulous job.
    GelPro Anti Fatigue Kitchen Mat: Cordoba-Hazelnut-20"x 48"

    ReplyDelete