December 14, 2011

tell mr. 2 someone took my bag and my heart :P

Mood: today is "spontaneous" day with mr. 2 
Dear Blog,
So its december again and i think i'll make a  little update 
the first thing i think of when its christmas is my dad who passed away when i was 
still a little boy. Christmas was a big thing for him. I remember i would  go out with him 
during this time and he would make me pick anything i want.
he would buy them and wrap them up 
 on christmas day i would open them and act as if i was surprised. oh how i miss him so.
sometimes i dream about him and i would ask him how does it feel when you touch the clouds
He would always reply "it feels lovely :P"
anyways heres my little random Update
A.) SHOES 
since i feel like i won't be able to get the JS Panda shoes
i got the next best thing
The Happy meal shoes By Jeremy Scott X adidas 
when i saw it i said "mcdonalds!!!" i need them :P
B.) I NEED TO BUY A PLANET
i still don't have a name for it 
a planet ruled by jellies 
you are all welcome to stay here :P
C.) STYLING
Photography : Ralph eya
styling: anton belardo
MUA: Will aboiz
i just saw a photo of i shoot i did before of tado
I Had a really fun time styling this shoot for a friend
actually wanna see more of the photos
D.) I HAVE NEW PONY 
2009 “Underwater” Art Collector's Pony 
i'm super happy i was able to find one  *insert giggles here *
E.) INSPIRATION FOR DECEMBER 


and if Salad day X kisses A had a video this would be it 
thats all for now
KISSES A.

No comments:

Post a Comment