September 22, 2010

Its all about Thank you and i Love you at Cubao X

Mood: We shall dream of a better Dream.
Dear Blog,
Just a Random Photo Entry ;) 
i promise to update more.. 
Its all about the September Blog issue 
At Thank you today formerly known as I LOVE YOU store  
Film showing by Vicky Herrera
The Rules of Avant Garde  
by LOTHO LOTHO 
Photos by Paul jatayna
Wicked shoes
the clothes
Now Showing: the day before  SONIA RYKIEL
I really enjoyed Lotho's talk 
 Shahani Gania & Vicky Herrera 
Paul Jatayna
national artist Gilda Cordero
The Ultra thin Willar Mateo
marvin, Nixon marquez, & Reijiro Sato
Austin & mike lavarez 
me & my lavender hair 
with mike & karl
Mei Bastes 
the monday white party 
illustration By me & Rendell
and EYE love mei's new tattoo 
ALON her super cute cat 
Thats all for now
Kisses A.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome pictures, Anton! <3 I love that last one. Your lavender hair is way too cool. :) You work it well!

    ReplyDelete