August 04, 2011

Lost

Mood:The bOy who lived in a pineapple under the sea 
Dear Blog,
And i found myself again staring at the waves
drowned by the remnants of the lost era of marshmallow marvels and sugar dreams.
a lad then came along, with sprinkles of sunshine in his hand.
he held my hand, whispered into my ear and gave me the warmest smile.
then again, i fathomed that my dearest sweet ease hasn't turned sour.
together,  we started walking amidst the dark stretch of the sea,
accompanied by the songs of the whales, the dances of the jellyfishes,
each star started lighting our path, as we pass by with our warm bond.
and as i looked at him, i asked myself, is this another reverie risen in my inner thoughts 
set in motion by my daydreams of being with you? should i fear being a lost thing floating in this candy trance?
Thats all for now
Kisses A.

2 comments: