June 19, 2010

character 01,02,03,04



Mood: L is for leaving O is for on time V is for the voices warning me I'll loose my mind E is for the unhappy ending of the four letter word


Dear Blog,
Just another photo entry 
At Edsa Shang 
a styling job for Nestle i did a few weeks ago
assistant stylist: Ian Bautista 
All photos by Ian Bautista 
Set up time
The characters and their stories
The Clothes
their individual Closets 
Energy source 
The Models
the Power nap
What-I-Wore 
deconstructed Jacket: Bang pineda 
oversized shirt: Bang pineda
jeans: Mango
Shoes: Toms 
The signs 
Pack up time
Thanks Ian for all the Help!
Thats All for now
Kisses A.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fuuun. (: I love your oversized tee~ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow amazing set!



    http://fashionuance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shet. ang ganda ng jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete